« Home | It's my birthday...It's my birthday..oh yeah!!!! » | Blog Slackers » | Whatta Wreck! » | When you're slidin into third and you feel... » | Skeletons...Not Just for Halloween anymore » | Room to make a big mistake » | TGIF » | Monday Yuck!!! » | My Friday ya'll » | Just Another Manic Monday!! »

Waiting is a hard thing to do!!!

well I am still waiting to hear what they are gonna say about either fixing or totaling my car. Yeah I know its scratched and has 2 small dents but $4300 to fix it. As Sophie would say freak me!!!!! It never crossed my mind that they might just total it out. When I heard that was an option I bawled!!! But now I am not sure how to feel or what to hope for. It's a 1999 Honda and has 147,000 miles on it and it has been great. I have had no major problems with it and as I have mentioned, I LOVE IT! So if they do total it I have 2 options 1) let them total it and buy back the salvage ( ie:my wrecked car) and then fix it at my own cost or 2) pay off what I owe on my car, sell my little truck (boo hoo) and get a new car. So I have no idea what to do if they decide to total my baby. I don't want to sell my new truck but I can't afford a new car payment on top of the truck payment. AWWWWWW Help! I guess I won't worry about it until I know for sure.
Meanwhile I am going to the chiropractor 3 times a week b/c of my wrecked back!!! And he has a new massage chair. Well let me tell ya the first time he put me in it and flipped me into the reclining position and started her up, it was an adventure. Thank God he turned the light off and I was in the room alone b/c what happens next I didn't want to share with anyone. It starts off all well and good, massaging my neck and shoulders and then it moves to my shoulder blades. It starts off as a gentle rubbing motion and then I turned into a hoochie mama off of BET or MTV! It started making my shoulders shimmy and my boobs sway from side to side, and then it went into WARP SPEED Captain Kirk!!!!! I am serious if I didn't have my good bra on I would have left with a black eye (okay maybe a fat lip b/c I am not as blessed as some of my friends or my cuz!! But still...) I started to laugh out loud and also started to wonder if he had secret video footage of the whole event. Then it moved down to my lower back and my hips started to shimmy and I thought Oh no, please don't let me go into hyper space, but OH YEAH it did and I could not quit laughing! Tears were rolling down my face and all I kept thinking was "Let me see yer Tootsie Roll, to the left to the left to the front to the front" okay its a really old corny song but it totally fit the moment. Doc came in the room and said what's up (no pun intended, that's really his name!) I told him and he starting cracking up and said "No I don't have a hidden camera but after this I might install one!" Oh the humiliation, now each time I get into the chair I smile to myself and try to think of other things!!!

I LOVE those chairs!!!

I was seriously laughing out loud at the mental image you created of the massage chair and hyper space. Dude, you're funny. I can't wait to see you in June.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam