« Home | Whatta Wreck! » | When you're slidin into third and you feel... » | Skeletons...Not Just for Halloween anymore » | Room to make a big mistake » | TGIF » | Monday Yuck!!! » | My Friday ya'll » | Just Another Manic Monday!! » | son of a beeotch » | New Truck...ya whoooo!!!! »

Blog Slackers

I would like to begin this blog with my utter disappointment of my blog-slacking friends. Miss Angela and My wing Woman have not blogged FOREVER! I keep going to your blog to see if you have finally gotten it together, but low and behold NOTHING!!! Not even comments on MY blog! The whole point of this thing is to keep in touch with each other's lives and guess what...you're behind! Ang you are going to be moving to Germany in a couple of weeks and then I am afraid we will be really out of touch. Okay I am off my soap box for now, but if ya didn't get the hint START BLOGGING. Okay enuf said.
I don't want to jinx it, but I think there is some romance in the air and its headed right for me...maybe. A hot guy asked me for my number yesterday ( no hints for you Mzthng its too early..so don't ask LOL) and I played hard to get for a while but of course gave in (I am such a floosie) He called last nite and we talked for a while but I had to go into my group and had to get off the phone. But I invited him to my birthday party on Friday and who knows........ Anyway even if nothing comes of it, I am sooo flattered that a hot gut wanted the phone number of a ummmmm 30 ish(okay really ISH) woman. So positive thoughts and energies sent my way would be appreciated. Take that " Man Whose Name We Do Not Mention" you AND your white Jeep chick can EAT MY SHORTS! HA! I know Bart Simpson is totally 80's, but the 80's ROCKED!!!!

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam