« Home | Fun Wkend » | Mutha' Sucka' » | Single in the city » | Soooo cool »

New Truck...ya whoooo!!!!

Like the color I chose for my text...well guess what, its the same color as my new little truck. Okay so its a 1993, but its new to me. I am so excited, guess I really am a cowgirl at heart. Well with waaayyyy cuter pink boots that I wouldn't like to get muddy..hee hee! I bought it from Tina's dad and he has taken impeccable care of it. I got it to haul around the demon dog (since she is jacking up the tint on my windows of the Honda...argghhh!) and to haul ummm stuff I need to haul. I told Q that if he is very lucky it could be his someday when he is responsible and has a job to help pay for gas and insurance. That will be like when he's 18 right...hmm wishful thinking I am sure! He would get a job just to prove me wrong...wonder where he gets that from..hmmmm :)
Okay, yesterday I really fell off the no cussing wagon and I even asked God to please kill one of my co-workers. I know it was a lot to ask but..... No seriously I felt bad when I suggested murder to our higher power and I totally take it back before something really bad happens to ME! But here's the story, you be the judges. All day long this person, our office mgr, was just crabby to EVERYONE. No one wanted to talk to her at all, but I had to b/c she holds the strings to my budget and I needed to make a purchase. I asked her for a P.O. to get alarm clocks for our children who have a hard time making to school at all/or at least on time. She said 'you're gonna have to wait!' So I took a deep breath and said positively, okay let me know then. She then decides she has enuf time to help me and then proceeds to say 'well we will just have our errand person pick these up b/c you won't be able to do as much running around as you used to!" I said 'what do you mean' then she kind of backed off and said well you know mileage is expensive. Soooooo took a deep breath smiled between my clenched teeth and said 'okay' By this time in my mind "okay" really meant F*** Off! Well then I said goodbye to everyone at 3:45pm like I always do when I leave and she said "you're not leaving are you" I said yeah. She said well you know you have to work until 4:30. WHAT THA???!!! I have worked for the school for almost 5 yrs now and I have never been told to work until 4:30. Teachers leave at 3:30, so I say well I come in at 7:45 am and she said well I guess you could leave at 4:15 then. Listen hag, I don't ever EVER take a lunch and so I feel that giving up this 1/2 hr luxury I am entitled to leave at 3:45 when I can and you are NOT my boss. Of course couldn't say all of that so I just shut my door and left...cussing all the way to town. Oh yeah and proposing murder. Oh yes I'm sooo glad I spent $35,000 to get my Master's degree to get treated/and paid like CRAP!!! Okay I'm done

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam