« Home | Skeletons...Not Just for Halloween anymore » | Room to make a big mistake » | TGIF » | Monday Yuck!!! » | My Friday ya'll » | Just Another Manic Monday!! » | son of a beeotch » | New Truck...ya whoooo!!!! » | Fun Wkend » | Mutha' Sucka' »

When you're slidin into third and you feel...

I haven't blogged for awhile. I have been sick and feeling quite uninspired to write. But I digress. My demon dog Josie woke me up at 4:30 am whining. Of course I am pissed 1) because I am not a morning person 2) I could barely open my eyes b/c of all the snot in them and 3) I just thought she wanted to go outside and do her famous I am barking at absolutely nothing routine. Soooo I ignored her and went back to a restless sleep until 6:30. I get up to call in sick for half the day and Q comes running out of the bathroom "Mom, Mom come here (gagging) I give him the international sign for "zip it, I'm on the phone with the office" and shot him a dirty look. I hang up and say "WHAT" (very exasperated) He just points to the bathroom...gagging once again. Being a bit of a drama queen myself I just thought my son the over-actor was being his dramatic self. But no...I walk into the bathroom and it reeks~! I look into the bathtub and there was a puddle of diarrhea. Josie, who had given me fair warning I must say, had pooped in the tub and jumped out and came back to bed with us. At first I was mad and then I thought...Oh my gosh my dog is a GENIUS. Most dogs would have been like okay fu**er, you don't want to let me out, I am gonna poop everywhere. But my Josie was so kind she pooped where I could just wash it down the drain...I love the demon dog!!! When you're slidin into third and you feel a juicy turd...diarrhea..diarrhea!
Okay so that was the most exciting thing that has happened this week. Oh except I am going to be in a skit at church. It was so fun to try out for a drama thing again. I have missed it so much. So break a leg to me!!!

Whoo, hooo! Break a leg, cuz! Sounds like it will be fun.
I think it is time to re-name your dog to "Josie the genius dog".
I am sorry you were not feeling well. I missed your posts. I was this close to emailing you and being like "dude, what's up with the total lack of blogging."

Well, I just sat and read your blog from start to finish, and to me, you sound like one hell of a independent feisty chick. I hope you come to visit Kods soon so that I can put a face to the blog.

:)MissuzJ

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam