« Home | Just Another Manic Monday!! » | son of a beeotch » | New Truck...ya whoooo!!!! » | Fun Wkend » | Mutha' Sucka' » | Single in the city » | Soooo cool »

My Friday ya'll

okay sorry for the last blog, I feel dumb that I even wrote/admitted that. And thanks to my real friend Mzthng for being the only one who responded to my "crisis" Just kidding I know you all are very important people and well...the crisis has passed. I just woke up yesterday feeling like I could take on the world ya know. I looked good, felt good, and as some of you know I devised an evil plan to get back at "the one whose name we do not mention" hee hee I totally stole that from Lord of the rings but it totally fits.
I called The One and asked for his new CD's and he said he would bring me a copy..okay okay I had to finally purchase one from him, but that's beside the point. We chatted for awhile, me being all witty and charming. My plan was that I wanted him to see how good I look (I lost about 20 lbs and 7 inches since The One dumped me) and also to see my new truck and be totally like jealous and eating his heart out that he dumped me. Anyway when he showed up to my office there was like 5 people in there so I met him outside and he handed me 2 CD's and I said what's the second one and he said me of course and then he left. Well DAMN I wanted to get into the truck to get my purse so he would ask me whose truck, but it didn't go as planned. Then when I was leaving a half hour later he was driving by my office all out of his way and my friend Amiee said..hmmm must have had an effect on him...the power of the big booty I'm sure :) Then I went to the store and he was there and we were in line together and he totally ignored me..twice...hmmmm. Not sure what to think about that.
But anyway I feel good, so what if he's with someone else, he never gave me what I needed in a relationship and he didn't treat me very well and my son recently told me he was glad he's gone and he HATED the way he treated me. MAN!!!! I just know that there is someone out there for me and I have to be patient.
Well back to Q the had a game last nite in Nez Perce..little podunk town in the sticks. It was about 40 degrees and our kids were freezing and they lost 38 to 13, but it was so cute, there is a developmentally delayed kid on our team and the boys were trying so hard for him to make his first touch down. But the other team kept tackling him, but I think they finally caught on and kind of quit blocking him and he made a touchdown. He was so happy he did a little dance. SOooo cute and if my tears wouldn't have turned to icicles I would have cried. Good times!!!
Well today is my Friday b/c tomm and Fri we have no school for PIE conf.( hence the title of the blog) Don't know what PIE means but it sound fattening,:)

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam