« Home | New Truck...ya whoooo!!!! » | Fun Wkend » | Mutha' Sucka' » | Single in the city » | Soooo cool »

son of a beeotch

Hey all,
Well this is gonna be a short blog..ahhhh I knew you would be disappointed that I'm not writing a book tonite. But (yes I started a sentence with but, so tell my old english teacher) my back is one big spasm and I want to get the hell out of here and go work out. Okay don't WANT to work out, HAVE to is the correct word. I am suppossed to get tortured...ummm I mean weighed measured and body fat analyzed on Friday and after eating that fair food, I am scared. Not sure how I am gonna work out with a spasming back..more on that with tomm. blog.
Q lost big time last nite. The final score was 48-20 and worse yet we lost to Timberline, better known as redneck racist f**kers ( oh yeah no cussing) Anyway they are the ones who taped feathers to their helmets when we played them in high school. And last year they out all of our high school fball players clothes in a pile and peed on them...you heard me right. Well Q was pissed last nite (no pun intended) to lose to these guys and came home and kicked the demon dog b/c she jumped up on him. Well you know I freaked out and told him she is a helpless animal who was dumb enough to be happy to see him. Yeah sign me up for Mom of the year, but I was so shocked and mad it just came out.
Well I am off to the gym and then Singles nite at church.. if its like last wk I am bailing and maybe signing up to become a nun...hee hee just kidding

Congrats on the new (to you)truck. You shouldn't have told Q about it, perhaps, someday being his truck. I told Kiri she could have the Explorer when she is of age if she has a job and keeps up good grades. Now she is always saying things like "MOM, you spilled coffee in my explorer" or, "Don't back into that tree and dent my explorer". She still has 2 more years until she is 16, so two more years of that crap.
Don't worry about snapping at Q for kicking the dog. He was angry about the game and taking it out on you and the dog. Sometimes we snap and say things unintentionally, but I believe it is okay for our children to see that we are not perfect human beings.
That person, dare I say she belongs in that category, from work sounds like she should be thrown into the ninth level of hell. But, you are the bigger person for not tearing her a new one. Good luck with that. Miss ya.

Yeah I am sure you are right about not telling Q about the truck potentially being his, b/c yesterday he asked me if he could drive it to school. Ummmm lets think, you are 12 with no license...ummmm NO! Kids what are ya going to do. Thanks for the validation on not being a bad mom. Kosihoho you are the best

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam