« Home | My Friday ya'll » | Just Another Manic Monday!! » | son of a beeotch » | New Truck...ya whoooo!!!! » | Fun Wkend » | Mutha' Sucka' » | Single in the city » | Soooo cool »

Monday Yuck!!!

Well it sucked big time coming to work after a 4 day weekend, but I guess all good things must end right? Didn't do anything really productive until Sunday after church Q and I did yard work and put fence post around the bottom of our chain link fence to keep the demon dog from digging under the fence and getting out. But low and behold what did I discover when I came home for a break today...you guessed it, Josie the demon dog had once again escaped. Guess we should have named her Houdini. I was leaving and she comes running around the corner tail wagging and jumping on the gate TO GET IN THE YARD!!! She's a trickster alright, and she was just so happy to see me I couldn't punish her. I am such a sucker.
My grandma from Salt Lake just got here today to visit us for 4 days, so Q and I are gonna go up to my mom's to see her after I go to the gym and he gets off practice. I really wish we lived closer so Q could have some awesome memories like I have a spending time with her and my cousin's Kodi and Shane. They are the happiest times of m y child hood and it sucks that he has to miss out on all of that.
I got to see my former foster son this wkend. He just fills my heart with joy and then so much sadness that he has to endure a childhood with an alcoholic mother, who drinks for days at a time. He told me he likes to come over to Idaho to see my but he hates it too b/c all his mom does is drink when she is here. She doesn't have many party friends where they live so I am assuming she does her drinking at home. But we had a good time taking Josie to the park and letting her run wild. I took a picture of the both of them. If I knew how to post a picture I would as soon as I get them developed. I know I need a digital camera, but that is like way to complicated.
Anyway, kind of a boring post but that's all I could think of to write about.

Hurray for grandma's! Tell grandma "hi" from me, and that I miss her.
I miss you too. The times we had together as children really were the best, and I, too, am sad that Kiri and Q can't have that same relationship.
I'm sorry I didn't reply to the last few blogs. I have been busy as hell, then we went on vacation. But, I knew you would be okay. I'm glad you have some close friends over there to help you out, like mzthang.
Have fun with granny, and tell your mom I send my love as well.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam