« Home | Monday Yuck!!! » | My Friday ya'll » | Just Another Manic Monday!! » | son of a beeotch » | New Truck...ya whoooo!!!! » | Fun Wkend » | Mutha' Sucka' » | Single in the city » | Soooo cool »

TGIF

Well Q had another football game last nite at Prairie/Cottonwood. Okay I have lived here for like 28 years and I still don't get why these little podunk towns have 2 names??? So the town is called Cottonwood, but they are known as the Prairie Pirates! WTF!!! And Craigmont is the town and they are called the Highland Huskies. Don't get me wrong I know the area is called the "Prairie" and its higher than the surrounding area but come on!!!! I get so confused when driving to BFE, going okay Prairie is really Cottonwood, okay okay, go this way. MANNNNN!

Anyway I don't know what they are feeding those boys my son had to play against, but whatever it is they should bottle and sell it. I kid you not, about 6 of their players had to be at least 6'2" and my son is pushing what 5'2". Well needles to say we got rocked like 70 to 32. At least they didn't beat us 80 to zip like they did Grangeville (A.K.A Idiot County) Our fans were joking around saying "dang we need to get our Native land back from these farmers and start feeding our kids from it, maybe they would get as tall" Or the famous one, "just wait until basketball season and then we'll see whose losing" We rock at basketball and everyone knows it!!! Yay our kids!!!

Well I decided to take Josie the demon dog again. She has become the team mascot and all the little sisters of the team love to run her around during the game. Anyway, you know her barking thing, well I decided not to roll down the windows and see if that stopped the barking. Well it did, but I felt so bad for her running from window to window and about exploding trying not to bark. You guessed it, I caved and rolled down the window. Man you would have thought she had won the doggie lottery , she was so happy. Giving at least 3 loud barks to all the Semi's. DO you think it's like when we were kids and a Semi would pass us and we would move our arm up and down so they would honk there air horn? Hmmmm. Maybe that's what Josie is trying to get them to do, but alas they don't speak dog! Poor girl

I LOVE Josie the demon dog! My dog, named Lightning, loves to stick her head out the window, but she never barks. One time our truck got broken into, and she was sleeping right next to the truck and never barked. Not a great guard dog, but a wonderful family pet. The end of June sounds perfect for a visit. I'll move mountains to come see you, so whatever I have to do, I'll be there, baby.
Too bad about the football game. Kiri played basketball last year, and they won every game except the championship game, so they came in second.
As for my Strand butt, the extra cushioning came in handy on this trip. My mom used to call it our "Blattmann Butt".
Love ya.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam