« Home | Room to make a big mistake » | TGIF » | Monday Yuck!!! » | My Friday ya'll » | Just Another Manic Monday!! » | son of a beeotch » | New Truck...ya whoooo!!!! » | Fun Wkend » | Mutha' Sucka' » | Single in the city »

Skeletons...Not Just for Halloween anymore

Greetings all!
Well as most of you know I am back on my Fat Flush diet, in hopes of losing another 16 lbs in a week (wishful thinking I am sure I was more committed the last time around) Anyway I was STARVING, you know like when you drive by Taco Time and want to eat the whole restaurant?! SO I am driving along trying to figure out what I can eat without hardly any carbs and I start fiendin' for a piece of greasy chicken. Since there is only one store and one restaurant in town I figured Deli chicken would have to do. So I go into Valley Foods and am waiting rather impatiently (yeah I know you are all shocked about that one :P ) for the Deli girl to quit playing with the yuppie latte machine and give me my frickin piece of chicken...like Little Shop of Horrors "feed me Seymour". Well she finally catches a clue and waits on me. I am so hyped to get my piece of chicken (b/c I am wasting away while waiting) I didn't notice anyone behind me. I flip around ready to leave and start munching and I almost run into a one-nite stand I had quite awhile back. I was so startled I just smiled and said...ummm hey how are you, all the while thinking of him naked! He said good how are you...smiling in all of his 6'2" of glory. I mumbled good trying to keep my mouth closed before a bone came flying out from the skeleton I was trying to hold back. I got in my car and wondered....was he picturing me naked too? Living in a small town makes it hard not to run into someone who has seen ya naked...maybe I should move..hee hee
Well that's all for now

Mmmmmmm, chicken. Mmmmmmm, 6'2" man who's naked.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam