« Home | Blog Slackers » | Whatta Wreck! » | When you're slidin into third and you feel... » | Skeletons...Not Just for Halloween anymore » | Room to make a big mistake » | TGIF » | Monday Yuck!!! » | My Friday ya'll » | Just Another Manic Monday!! » | son of a beeotch »

It's my birthday...It's my birthday..oh yeah!!!!

Yep you guessed it, its my birthday. All my "kids"/students kept asking my how old I was and I was completely honest when I told them 29 (hee hee) and they all replied "you're young!" Yep with the rules I have set in my own mind they are right, I am young!!! My wing woman Tina put my birthday on the radio so the DJ announced it, where we are having the party,and said he was gonna show up. My aunt at work was the one who told me about it (since I don't listen to the country station). SO I knew it was Tina and joked she was using my Bday to hook up with the DJ she thinks is cute. Well I am gonna steal from my cuz's friends blogs and tell ya a little about MOI!

1. Everyone thinks I am this incredibly strong person, but I cry at the movies, on sappy commercials, sappy emails, when my son went to Middle school this year. Oh yeah I am a big baby.
2. I have my Master's degree in Social Work and sometimes wonder what the hell I was thinking.
3. I sometimes let the wrong people have a front seat in the audience of my life.
4. It's very hard for me to trust anyone, so very few people see the real side of me.
5. I feel very lucky to have great friends, especially the ones I have had since 3rd grade.
6. I have one child, a son who is the love of my life!
7. I love creative writing, poetry, acting and singing loud in my car.
8. I love to dance and don't care who's watching!
9. I went to college (the first time) on a drama scholarship. Yes I am a drama queen!
10. I am afraid I will always be alone and no guy will be lucky enuf to know what a catch I am.
11. I rode a bull (okay it was a calf, but it was HUGE!!) in a rodeo at my cuz's home town.
12. I was an only child until age 12 when my mom started adopting children. I now have 5 sibling's (two of which are younger than my son)
13. I wanted a sister so bad when I was young I convinced my cuz that she was really my sister and her mom and dad just adopted her. She cried so hard and I got into so much trouble. Sorry Kodi. I love ya tons!!!
14. I cherish every second I have with my son because I am realizing it goes by sooo quickly.
15. My 18 yr old sister and I have a great relationship.
16. If I had to live my life over again I wouldn't change a thing b/c all of those experiences good and bad have made me into the person I am today.
17. I am a control freak who is trying really hard to let go and "get in the boat".
18. Sometimes I love too hard for too long and my heart pays the price, but I refuse not to love 100%.

Well that's all I can think of. A little scarey sharing some of that for me, so consider yourselves to be part of my inner circle. Luv ya all!!!



Happy birthday to Kodi's cousin!

Hope you had a great fun day, and aren't feeling the effects to harshly today!

happy happy day! Whoo hooo! If you are 29, that makes me....27. Alright! I totally remember the bull/calf ride. You rocked. You should have won. And, I forgive you for telling me I was adopted. We were closer than sisters for so long, we might as well call eachother sis. I love you, you drama queen you.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam