« Home | Before I was a Mom » | ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DOLLAR?! » | Waiting is a hard thing to do!!! » | It's my birthday...It's my birthday..oh yeah!!!! » | Blog Slackers » | Whatta Wreck! » | When you're slidin into third and you feel... » | Skeletons...Not Just for Halloween anymore » | Room to make a big mistake » | TGIF »

I am a blog slacker

Okay so Ms Mmmm has recently pointed out my total lack of blogging, sorry been really uninspired lately. Or it could be I don't want to write about my own stupidity and all out hatred for most men right now. So Wed nite before Thanksgiving, the recent ex calls (he has been doing this for some time now) and when I say calls, he literally called 8 times between 2 am and 3 am. It came up as unknown name and so I finally answered it exasperated, and it was him! He was upset and needed a ride home from Clarkston (which is 25 minutes away) and did I mention it was 3 IN THE FRICKIN MORNING?! I told him to call one of his girlfriends and he kept begging and crying, so I went (yes I am an idiot!) Same crap different day was how our conversation went (never argue with a drunk) him saying how much he misses and still loves me blah blah! I said why did you call me, b/c you knew for sure I would come right?! Just like I have done for 5 1/2 yrs. He's crying and says he doesn't deserve me. I just kept bringing up then why did you dump me if I was so great! Anyway, don't want to re-hash it all. He called the next day thanking me (wow a thanks when he's SOBER!) and wanted to know if I wanted to go to the movie if he and his sister went....WTF?! I didn't answer and he said guess that was a no. Then later that day one of his girlfriends stayed the nite! ARGHHHHH have I completely lost my mind here or what? I swear this is the last time, I may be calling one or all of you if I am faced with a late nite phone call again...there's strength in numbers right?!
As for the other rat bastard in my life (my ex husband...man can I pick them) he called and wanted to see Q for a couple of hours on Thanksgiving so I had Q call him after we ate at my mom's. He was talking to his dad and said "why would I be mad at you?" so when he hung up I asked what that meant and he said his dad said he was on his way to pick him up, but thought Q would be mad at him b/c he had a black eye from a fight he was in. OH MY GOSH!!!! Why would you even tell your son something like that?! Well Q waited and waited and he never called or showed up (rat bastard!) Then my friend called me and told me Gem had gotten jumped at the bar, was beat up BAD and was driving around with all his friends drinking and looking for the guys who jumped him! What a jerk, why say you are on your way?! Man I didn't marry very well. Come to find out, he wasn't jumped he got beat up for talking crap to a friend of ours ( he said Gem was so high it wasn't funny) and the guy got sick of it and beat him up! My heart breaks for my son, something terrible is going to happen to his dad and there is nothing I can do to protect him from that! So sorry my blog is not positive, but at least its off my chest!

It pisses me off that your ex-spouse treats you the way he does, but I am filled with unholy RAGE for doing that to Q. Fucking pig bastard of a whore, god damnit. Sorry, but that just really makes me mad.
Shawna, you're a nice person, and some people will always take advantage of you, but I don't want you to change because of all the slime bags out there. I wish we lived closer, I'd come over for coffee this weekend and give you a huge hug, and tell you how much I love you.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam