« Home | tight pants, school lockdown, and fighting with my... » | WE BALLED ALL WEEKEND!!! » | Homework from Missuz J » | What did I do to deserve this?! » | God does answer prayers » | I am a blog slacker » | Before I was a Mom » | ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DOLLAR?! » | Waiting is a hard thing to do!!! » | It's my birthday...It's my birthday..oh yeah!!!! »

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Okay so I was adding more people to my index thingie and republished my blog and now tjhey are all gone, even my archived blogs. When I go into my template it says they are still there but no such luck! I have tried for 30 min to figure it out and I am pissed. So please those of you in the wise blogoverse, speak to me like I am 4yrs old and tell me what to do please!

They are NOT gone they're moved to the bottom - you probably need to change the size setting - but I don't know how - I just know it happened to mine also and my DIL fixed it for me.

Okay so I got it sized correctly (not sure how) but still can't get my sidebar in the right place! Argghhh! I have emailed Blogger, but no response yet! Any other ideas?

Sorry. I wish I could help but I am at a loss as to how to fix it. This happened to Missuzj. Hopefully she will help you. Maybe comment on her blog that you need help

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam