« Home | A SUCCESS of sorts » | SO the diet is going good. I am down about 24lbs.... » | My apologies » | Read my VisualDNA™ Get your own VisualDNA™ » | 10 minutes of ..... » | Against My Better Judgment » | I'm going through the Big D (and don't mean Dallas) » | And then the world exploded.... » | Continued » | "H" my letter is!!!!! »

Wah Wah Post

Hi Trishie, Thanks for the kick in the butt to blog again. Well the last month has truly been a struggle and my mama always said if you don't have anything nice to say...well you know the rest. Blogging was not the only thing I was slacking on last month, I was also slacking on eating right and working out. Since I wanted this to be a weight LOSS type blog, I was embarrassed about my progress(or lack there of). SO here it is, I have gained, lost, re-gained, and lost a little of 5 lbs for about a month now. I am so frustrated at myself and my apparent lack of will power. Instead of having on Wheat Thin, I have the whole box, or one piece of pizza, I have 4. AGHHHH.. this has been my problem my whole life and I am sooo sick of it.

It seems as like if I don't have this HUGE pressure to the lose weight (like the wedding), I just eat whatever I want. It makes no sense since I worked so hard to get the first 25 lbs off, that I would sabotage anymore weight loss. Is it because I have soooo much more I want to lose (75lbs), is it that I have no man in my life to impress, is it that I am afraid if I DO lose all the weight I want, I still won't be attractive to the opposite sex, am I just lazy????????????? The answer to all of those questions is YES YES YES!!!! I need to get rid of my self-sabotage and emotional eating, but I am not sure how to do that.

On a more positive note, I have joined a gym and have been working out 3 times a week. Whereas before I didn't do any kind of exercise, I can now stay on the elliptical for 20 minutes...WHO HOOOOO. Believe me people that is no small feat for me, when I started at only 6 minutes. I am very excited about my trip to Utah to see all of my family, whom I haven't seen for 6 yrs. I miss them so much. So there you have it my Wah Wah blog. hopefully next time I will have a more positive post to ummm Post

Do we need to have bootcamp?

Maybe if you posted EVERYTHING you were eating.. and I do mean everything.. even that ONE french fry you snuck off of your friend's plate, maybe that would keep you in line? MAKE it embarrassing! Don't let that be your excuse NOT to post. I can be hard on you. :)

In any case, I'm proud of you for admitting your struggles.. you need to set mini-goals and reward for yourself. Get out an old (or buy a new) FABULOUS outfit that you'd be dying to wear to motivate you to lose weight or exercise.

Keep posting!!!!!

I can' wait to see you. Not long now.
My life is in turmoil right now too. I am leaving my husband, and my 15 year old daughter is dating a 19 year old man. How's that for fucked up.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam