« Home | And then the world exploded.... » | Continued » | "H" my letter is!!!!! » | YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN THE "HOOD" WHEN.... » | Loose teeth, not so loose pants, and losing my mar... » | TAG I"M IT!!! » | On the Wagon AGAIN!!!! » | Yeah, obviously I have figured out the prob with m... » | WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? » | tight pants, school lockdown, and fighting with my... »

I'm going through the Big D (and don't mean Dallas)

To the whole 2 of my loyal readers, I apologize for the sappy title in reference to an even sappier country song, but it fits today for sure. Due to the on-slaught on no holds barred eating that I have done since Dec of 2006...2007 begins with the first deadly "D" DIET... AHHHHHH!!! I know its a scary word, but man is it necessary. The clothing situation has seriously become a crisis of DEF CON 5 proportions. Not kidding when I say 2 pairs of pants still fit me, and they are not flattering. Not to mention the aches, the pains, the tiredness...good gosh the tiredness are about to consume me. So good faithful Weight Watchers, here I come again for the third time in 5 years. I promise not to forsake you again...or at least try my very hardest not to ditch you again. Thank you in advance WW!!! Can't let my Utah fam see how ginormous I have become...must lose weight before summer trip to Utah :)
So for the final "D". Today the first day of the diet...ahhhhh!! (Note to self must whisper first "D"word until my ears and stomach can handle it) But I digress, on this first fateful day not only is my stomach growling from hunger(or cravings actually), but it is gurgling and cramping from dreaded diarrhea. Go figure...I eat junk food for a year and now its the good stuff that's giving me problems. Maybe I 'll look at it as my body cleaning out all of the junk from the holidays...more positive. Sorry loyal 2 readers for the ummmm personal nature of the post, but had to get it off my uhhhh chest?!
So all the prayers and good thoughts to boost my will power will be greatly appreciated.

Diet is such an icky word. Think more along the lines of lifestyle modification. It actually works better. You're changing to be a healthier you.

:)

You know WW calls it "Live it" not "Die It" I mean diet. I am right there with you and this time I'm sticking to it!

Hang in there my friend we will lose together! See you Lighter Later & See less of you next time are words that I want to hear!

I am such a rotten cousin. I am barely checking your post because I'm a lazy bum. Any time I change my diet, good or bad, my tummy goes on strike and expells everything in a night of cramps and moaning. Too graphic? Sorry, but you'll adjust and everything will be regular again. Love ya babe. Can't wait to see you this summer.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam