« Home | On the Wagon AGAIN!!!! » | Yeah, obviously I have figured out the prob with m... » | WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? » | tight pants, school lockdown, and fighting with my... » | WE BALLED ALL WEEKEND!!! » | Homework from Missuz J » | What did I do to deserve this?! » | God does answer prayers » | I am a blog slacker » | Before I was a Mom »

TAG I"M IT!!!

Well it has finally happened, I have been tagged by one of my most favorite blogger buddies...Plumkrazee! So I must list below 6 WEIRD things about me.....

1. I must must must have a Diet Coke right when I wake up in the morning. If I am thinking of staying anywhere besides home I always bring Diet Coke in case of emergency!!!

2. I too have an eyebrow plucking addiction. I am not kidding when I say addiction, not to where I have to pencil them in...hee hee sorry Plum, but I pluck them AT LEAST twice a day. If I am just sitting around and bored I pull put the tweezers and it's on. I am afraid I will have some stray long eyebrow hair that someone will notice and think less of me I guess. yeah I know WEIRD, hence the purpose of this exercise.

3. When I am in a basement and have to turn off the light before going up the stairs...I HAVE TO RUN UP THE STAIRS! In fear that the Boogey man may be behind me and try to kill me!

4. I am deathly afraid of clowns. I hate them!!!! They are not funny or cute, they will hunt you down and kill you....seriously they are evil! Don't laugh.... Have ya seen Poltergeist???? 'Nuf said

5. When I am getting tipsy, you can always tell because one of my eyes droops down and looks smaller than the other! Yeah the lazy eye look is sooooo sexy! I have many pictures of myself in this state and its not pretty I tell ya!

6. When I chew gum, and that's like most of the time, I have the annoying habit(annoying to others not me) of HAVING to blow bubbles or make popping sounds with it. I know childish, but hey you asked!!!!


Okay so I tag...MzMMMM and Old Mother Hubbard

I am a diet coke fiend too!
I also "pluck" alot...I even keep a pair of tweezers on the inside of my car door. I don't know if you've noticed...but the outside lighting (sunshine)is perfect for plucking. When I get in the car, before I leave I check in the mirror and pluck if needed. Or if I see a stray hair in the mirror at a stop light...I just whip out the old tweezers!
Teresa :)

My mother does the gum popping thing. Drives my dad bonkers. I, alas, am driven to tears for the need of a Mt. Dew. Will drive miles to get said Dew, and would pay any amount for this fix. I guess it's better than being hooked on herion or summthin.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam