« Home | Yeah, obviously I have figured out the prob with m... » | WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? » | tight pants, school lockdown, and fighting with my... » | WE BALLED ALL WEEKEND!!! » | Homework from Missuz J » | What did I do to deserve this?! » | God does answer prayers » | I am a blog slacker » | Before I was a Mom » | ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DOLLAR?! »

On the Wagon AGAIN!!!!

You have heard me whine time and again on several of my posts about how fat I am getting. Well I was finally disgusted enough with myself to start Weight Watchers.....AGAIN! Lets just say when I weighed last Monday I about croaked...seriously! I am/was heavier than I was when I DELIVERED my son! that is just too sad for words, but alas motivating!

At Weight Watchers they tell you to only weigh yourself ONCE A WEEK, b/c your weight fluctuates so much. Well those of you who know me, know I cannot wait a whole week! So on Sat (2 days shy of weigh in) I got on the scale and did a happy dance b/c I had lost 5...yes count 'em 5 pounds. I couldn't believe it, so today (real weigh in day) I jump on the scale thinking maybe just maybe a half a pound more had melted off of me. But oh no, somehow some way I had gained 2 pounds in a day and a half. A day and a half people!!!!!!!! Even if I HAD cheated (which I didn't at all) how is that possible to gain 2 pounds in that short time span?! I guess WW was right, no more weighing more than once a week. But 3.2 lbs gone is awwiigghht I guess, better than a gain. I am blaming it on my period, that is a week late by the way. Oh and no asking about being pregnant b/c you actually HAVE TO HAVE SEX to get that way so that ain't the prob. Don't know what I was thinking to start a diet the week of my period and with psycho mom still on the hunt! Oh yeah I remember what I was thinking...if I don't diet soon, my ass will require its own zip code. So send thoughts of chocolate...oh no I mean thoughts of weight loss my way (damn PMS, Damn you)

G-damn it, I had a nice long post of encouragement for you and I clicked something and it all went away. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Now I'll have to type the short version.

Good for you! Keep up the good work. 3 lbs is a great start. PMS gain sucks, I easily gain 6 lbs when PMSing. And go have some good chocolate, not the Hershey crap, but the stuff you have to pay $10 for one ounce.

Okay we must chalenge each other - I'm rejoining WW this Saturday. I was a member joined in 2003 lost 53 lbs with more to go but felt GREAT about myself - went to Hawaii my sons wedding and came home with my motivation GONE so I just quit - now I've gained it all back plus some - now I'm ready to do some Job hunting (not loving my job anymore) and must be more marketable so.......maybe we can challenge each other.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam