« Home | "H" my letter is!!!!! » | YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN THE "HOOD" WHEN.... » | Loose teeth, not so loose pants, and losing my mar... » | TAG I"M IT!!! » | On the Wagon AGAIN!!!! » | Yeah, obviously I have figured out the prob with m... » | WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? » | tight pants, school lockdown, and fighting with my... » | WE BALLED ALL WEEKEND!!! » | Homework from Missuz J »

Continued

Okay so blogger sucks and cut me off in the middle of my last post about the letter H. So I didn't spell check it sorry. But here are the last three H's that describe me!

Huggy: Okay so huggy isn't a "real" word but I love to hug and to receive hugs. My son thinks he is getting too old for these but little does he know no one is told old to hug. My students in Elem. love to run up and give me hugs and it totally makes all the B.S .I go through daily with my job, well worth it!!!

Hedonistic: I love big words, or as my dad says "$2 words with a 50 cent meaning!"With the stress that I am under daily with my job, and my dysfunctional extended family. I tend to become hedonistic, or self-indulgent as a way to not go insane. Since Social Workers don't get paid squat in the school setting I tend to turn to food as an indulgence instead of taking the well deserved Sandals vacation I can't afford. If you don't believe me about the food indulgence, my ass has recently been given its own zip code!!

Harried: Most of the time I am running around crazily trying to get everyone else's needs met that I neglect certain things for myself, like ummmm... working out, eating healthy, not drinking 4 diet cokes a day, sleeping enough, studying, praying. But I guess all of this just makes me HUMAN...ha ha I got another H word in there without it counting toward my 10 words!!! Your turn.

I'm glad you survived to blog again! Give me a letter PLEASE - I want a letter of my own. (Do not make it a Q or anything like that :) ).

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam