« Home | Read my VisualDNA™ Get your own VisualDNA™ » | 10 minutes of ..... » | Against My Better Judgment » | I'm going through the Big D (and don't mean Dallas) » | And then the world exploded.... » | Continued » | "H" my letter is!!!!! » | YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN THE "HOOD" WHEN.... » | Loose teeth, not so loose pants, and losing my mar... » | TAG I"M IT!!! »

My apologies

How do you like my new template? It took me forever to figure out how to do it, but I love it...and it makes me feel kinda smart that I did it myself.

Okay so to explain the title, I am working really hard to lose weight...I mean harder than I have in the past 1) because I feel like crap 2) because I am in a wedding in 3 weeks :O and have to wear a strappy dress 3) because my ex made a remark about my weight and by golly I'll show him. So my apologies that this might turn into the weight loss(hopefully) blog, but I am selfish and need feedback :)

SO I have lost 16lbs since the end of Feb and hope to lose welllll a lot more. I was doing Weight Watchers, which is great and it does work, but due to the up coming nuptials I have switched to extreme low carb, which I hate with every fiber of my being, but it is a quick fix. It makes me so moody that I want to kill those I love most in the world. And come to find out it isn't just me, research has shown that eliminating complex carbs from your diet decreases serotonin levels in your brain...YEAH the feel good drug of our bodies. SO not only am I hungry, I am depressed...yeah great combination I know. But I can do almost anything for 3 weeks, but come wedding day watch out people I am making a B-line for the cake and the keg. So skinny vibes and comments are welcome. Also if you know a good therapist...oh wait that's me...AHHHHHH

CONGRATS on the loss! You go show the X! Hope the wedding goes smoothly - and the weight goes off quickly between now and then!

((((((((skinny vibes)))))))))

You know, I've found that the low carb wasn't really all that quick... in fact, I've found that WW is actually MUCH quicker!!! Why not, do "low carb" WW? Count your points, and slice the carbs in half? Just a thought.. it's healthier and it will keep the weight off, instead of doing low carb completely and then gaining it back and feeling like poo?

However, CONGRATS on the 16 pound loss since Febuary! That's WONDERFUL! :) Stick some cardio and weight training in there, and you'll be thin in no time!! :) Keep it up and keep us posted! :)

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam