« Home | Against My Better Judgment » | I'm going through the Big D (and don't mean Dallas) » | And then the world exploded.... » | Continued » | "H" my letter is!!!!! » | YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN THE "HOOD" WHEN.... » | Loose teeth, not so loose pants, and losing my mar... » | TAG I"M IT!!! » | On the Wagon AGAIN!!!! » | Yeah, obviously I have figured out the prob with m... »

10 minutes of .....

Only have a few minutes, so I will attempt to speed blog.

As for the update on my last post; there is no baby, there might have been, might have had a miscarriage (I cringe as I type this word), we aren't quite sure. I am very sad but also a little relived at the same time. Thank you guys for your comcern, it means a lot to me. I'm not trying to be blunt but my feelings are still a little raw and want to move on.

I may have a problem with my thyroid, it is producing too much...ummmm whatever it is supposed to produce. I have to go back for more tests the middle of March. Very scarey b/c a co-worker of mine was just diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Will keep everyone posted.

On a happy note, I got a new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love Love Love it. It's a 2005 Pontiac G6, it makes me look HOT!!!! hee hee. My son is thrilled b/c he gets my 1999 Honda, he has been driving it for almost a year (yah I know he is 13 but we live in a small town).

My new job sucks, I cry weekly over it. Too much stress and expectations to handle in the two days that I am there. I have talked to my boss about it but he says "Oh you'll be fine" I'm not fine and I don't know how to get out of it. I love working for the school district in Lapwai and its hard to find a new job for only 2 days a week that pays worth a crap!

Hip Hip Hooray I am going to see my family in Utah this summer, can't wait!!! I am looking at June 17th to the 24th. Kodi will that work for you????

Oops times up will post more later

Whoot whoot! Congrats on the new car, and those dates will work just fine for me. Can't wait to see you. Hey, I'm going to be in Boise March 12-16. How far are you from there? If it isn't too far, maybe we could meet up for dinner after my training is completed. I haven't looked at a map, so if it's like 4 hours away from you don't laugh at me. But if we can't meet this month, I will see you for sure in June!!!!

Good luck on the WW. Stick to it - the success rate is TOO exciting to quit! :):)

And congrats on the new car!!!

I've been on thyroid med for 14 years and only have maybe 2 periods a year. Taking med for it may not fix that problem, my dear. I'm glad you're getting it checked out, though.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam