« Home | SO the diet is going good. I am down about 24lbs.... » | My apologies » | Read my VisualDNA™ Get your own VisualDNA™ » | 10 minutes of ..... » | Against My Better Judgment » | I'm going through the Big D (and don't mean Dallas) » | And then the world exploded.... » | Continued » | "H" my letter is!!!!! » | YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN THE "HOOD" WHEN.... »

A SUCCESS of sorts

Well the wedding was beautiful...cold but beautiful. Well I preface this with it was beautiful after roadside assistance came and got my car keys out of the trunk so we could get the bouquets out of my car, 30 minutes before the wedding was supposed to start :O. I was bawling my eyes out when I had to call the bride to tell her, only to find out the groom had forgotten the WEDDING RINGS at home which is 30 minutes away. SO yay the attention was off me.

I got many the compliment of how beautiful I looked...even from the EX...duh duh duh DUHHHHH! His mom and step-dad kept coming up and telling me how they wish it were he and I walking down the aisle and that out of ALL the girls he has brought home they like me the best and considered me to be their daughter. Awwww. I like them, but Too bad so sad for him. I can't wait to see the pictures to see if every one was lying to me. I am sure the heaving bosom was a big hit..hee hee.

Well now that the pressure of looking good for the wedding is off, it has been hard to stay on this diet. I have only lost 2 more pounds, for a total of 26. But I did join a gym and have been working out HARD at least 4 times a week. SO I have been telling myself that I have just gained muscle, but in reality I have been eating more carbs than I should have. SO I am trying to get back on program, but I am also considering going back to Weight Watchers. They now have a pgm where you don't count points, so it makes me curious to see what that is about.

Can't wait until June 16th when I get to go see my family in Salt Lake. I can't wait to see them all and reminisce about all of our fun times, like making up songs about my cousing Shane, singing in the back of the pick up, and walking to the rez to swim. FUN TIMES!

EAT YOUR HEART OUT OH EX!!! Hey it's the flowers, the ring the ooops in every wedding that we remember - it's what we laugh about and share with our grandkids so know you helped them MAKE MEMORIES not that you locked your keys in the car!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray! I could dance a jig cuz Shawna is coming to town. Now, we do have to set some ground rules. 1. You can not borrow my barbies. 2. If one of my brothers friends likes you, you have to check with me to see if I have a hidden raging crush on the guy before you date him. 3. If you get angry with me, you can't give me the silent treatment for a week. 4. If you tell me a story, like that I was adopted, make sure you let me know it isn't true before you leave so I don't believe it for years and years. 5. Don't trust Shane if he tells you something is fun, like sliding down the concrete basement steps on a thin flexible sled, cuz he's lying. It will actually hurt like hell.
Okay, thats all the rules I can think of right now. I'm sure I will have more. Can't wait to see you. I'm taking the whole week off of work!

Where are you?!?!?! :)

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam