« Home | My apologies » | Read my VisualDNA™ Get your own VisualDNA™ » | 10 minutes of ..... » | Against My Better Judgment » | I'm going through the Big D (and don't mean Dallas) » | And then the world exploded.... » | Continued » | "H" my letter is!!!!! » | YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN THE "HOOD" WHEN.... » | Loose teeth, not so loose pants, and losing my mar... »

SO the diet is going good. I am down about 24lbs...Yay :) And tomorrow is D-day, AKA the wedding. I still hate the dress, but I look WAAAY better in it then when is twas picked out. I even had it taken in...who'd of thunk it?? My boobs are still heaving over the top a bit (the other girls don't have this problem) but I'll just have to go with it.

Oh yeah and its an outside wedding and guess what the forecast says...yep chance of rain and 56 degrees. In strappy dresses, are you serious...yep I am serious. Hopefully it will pass b/c right now it is gorgeous outside.

I found this link on one of my blogger "friends" posts
youtube.com/watch?v=y UTJQIBI1oA&NR=1
(sorry don't know how to create the link) and I think you should check it out, even if you have never had weight issues. And i wish I could take her advice and just tell you all my weight b/c it IS only a number, but too scared. Or like my blogger "friend" Y, put my before and after shots on here but I don't know how to do that either, and again fear of being judged. Stupid I know, but it will come I am sure, like when I have lost 60 lbs and can say, can you believe I used to weigh that???

Hey, I want to see a picture of you in this dress, with heaving bosoms! Sounds hot.
Is it time for you to visit yet? I need a vacation.

CONGRATS on the 24# loss! WOW! That's excellent! Way to go! :) You're doing great!

And who cares what everyone thinks of you? What matters is what YOU think of YOU. Everything will fall into place after that.

If you send me your email address, I will show you how to post pictures and links.

Congrats on the 24#s how was the wedding? Did you freeze?

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam